The senior special assistant to the president Buhari Media aide, Garba Shehu confirmed the news which says there was a fire at the presidential villa store on Thursday afternoon, 4th of June, 2020.
According to Garba Shehu, the fire accident only happened at the store which is close to the State House Chapel in the Presidential Villa thus saying it wasn’t a big fire accident.
He also added that the fire was caused by an electrical spark.
“The incident, linked to an electrical spark, was immediately brought under control by alert staff using available fire extinguishers well ahead of the arrival of the Federal Fire Service trucks stationed just outside the premises. Luckily, no injury or serious damage was recorded.”